Wednesday, April 12, 2006

as nice as a miracle

For some reason my computer is doing what I want it to do and is deciding to work. So here I am blogging.
You don't know it, but it's a small miracle. I've been having so much hassle recently.
Francis (the boss) is getting sick of me not replying to him. I fully understand his frustration but I can't really help it. Well, I could try harder and go to an internet cafe, get charged £1 per 10min or whatever it is, but the fact is I'm stubborn and commited to getting this heap of crapmoving. By the way, the spacebar has given up too.Hmm.
I really just wanted to come on to tell you how much I'm enjoying my Wednesday evening,and here I am going on about the computer. well, I didn't win the lottery, or go on a date with a handsome fellow with a French name tonight, but I did have a good time listening to records.I must confess that a large part of the night has been spent putting Sheena Easton on the turn table and fantasizing about writing her a comeback song.Hmmm I wonder if that will be possible...

Tracyanne

9 Comments:

Blogger Ciara said...

Hi Tracyanne,

I can just see you on 'Stars in their Eyes' wearing a green jumpsuit,white boots and big dangley earrings, belting out, 'ma baby takes the mornin train...'

What's not to applaud?

-Ciara

7:11 pm  
Blogger DHS said...

Free tech support if you come through Denver on your summer US tour.

11:44 pm  
Blogger cameraobscura said...

Tracy, you're my hero too.

2:05 pm  
Blogger Santiago Illapa said...

Hi, i don´t know much about anglo music, but i like the band. Saludos from Chile.

2:28 am  
Blogger belén moltedo said...

Hey, I see there're a lot of chileans fans...hum, maybe you should consider to make a little trip to this land.
We're waiting!

3:31 am  
Blogger cameraobscura said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:15 pm  
Blogger fernanda godoy said...

hola
tienen lindas caras

1:02 am  
Blogger fernanda godoy said...

y lindas canciones

1:03 am  
Blogger fernanda godoy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:04 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home